RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,
I just joined the forum and did a couple of quick searches but didn't find what I was looking for so I'm sorry if this is a repost.

I went and test drove the new 2010 sport HSE yesterday and LOVED IT! I had driven the 07s several years ago and decided against it and went over to the MB camp and leased an AMG which is coming due soon. But the 2010 really impressed me and I think it's the way to go.

What I'm curious about is the 3-yr lease deals people are getting on the 2010 HSE, Black on Black, with luxury package. I'm in Southern California. I didn't really talk numbers with the guy but he hinted and the monthly to be around $1400 which seemed kinda high to me for a $65K car (Considering I'm paying $1660/mo for a $110K car now).
I see the crazy lease deal they had on the 09s for like $799 and figure the 2010s should still be below $1000 but maybe I'm the crazy one. So yeah, if someone can chime in with what I should expect. Also if you think end of the year is a better time to be looking rather than now ...

Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ya that seems veryyy high. I had an 07 RRS S/C for a 2 year lease. I was paying $1050 a month.
My friend just leased a big body Range for 1300 i think. So watch out from those stealers... Try Anaheim Hills.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Just wait a few months, when they get more in stock, the lease deals will get better.

·
Registered
32 Posts
my lease is 42 months @ $1117/mo for my '09 S/C Sport. Bought it in April this year. Purchase was around $68k out the door. Bought it at Newport Beach Rover on Jamboree rd. Call Dave Sturgis.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I really hate that we cannot edit our posts...after 10 mins?
anyway, I made a mistake above. The capitalized cost is $69,669 so I guess that is what they based the depreciation off of. Total cap is $70,464.

·
Registered
40 Posts
SLRSPORT, what color RRS do you have? I am in Torrance too. I have a Vesuvious Orange RRS.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would wait it out, that lease deal is a rip off. I got a 2 year lease on my 08 RRS S/C for 994 a month nothing out of pocket. Wait till supply beats demand then work a deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts