RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys: I want to say thanks you for all the info this forum has provided me (lurking in the background) over that last month. Well i pulled the trigger this last weekend on a 2010 RSS Lux in Rimini Red Black leather........ Wow what a machine, have been driving a leased X3 for the last 3 years and can't wait to take it back to the dealer next week. 700 miles on her with a great 350 yesterday up and over Mt hood. amazing in the snow and especially the slush, did not grab and pull the front end in the slush like the little bimmer. amazing interior.

only weird issue was the moring after i got it home the radio had no audio out. seemed to function and not be locked up, but no audio,,,,,, finally pushed the nav direction replay icon, and the audio would play for the 3 to 5 seconds. each time i pushed it you could here the radio???? called the dealer and they suggetsed a hard battery rebot, went to the car a couple hours later and all is fine. been fine for the last few days.

also did not get the inhouse finance $1,500.00 creditthey didn't seem to bring that one up????????????????????? I did get the lease incentive, and $1k off

again great to have this resource.......

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,469 Posts
Nice color combination...how about some pics in the snow on Mt. Hood!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortuantley i was headed to Bend for business and both direcion were basically in the dark........got 1,200 mile road trip down to cali starting tonight.... will snap a photo once she is cleaned up and out of all this rain........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Same thing happened to mine. I just stopped the engine and took the key fob about 20 feet away from the vehicle for a few minutes to allow everything to reset and when I got back in everything was fine and it it didn't happen again. My friend who was in the car said the same thing happened in his X5 every so often so I guess its nothing big.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've had that happen in my Cayenne, too -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts