Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past couple of years I've driven an LX 470 and Defender 110. While that has been fun, I decided to "simplify" a bit and sell both in favor of a a single L322, so that I'm only maintaining and insuring one truck instead of two. After doing some research, I settled on finding a 2007-2009 L322 in good condition. I found a nice Tonga Green 08 HSE in California after a couple weeks of searching, and had it shipped to me here in Florida. If you're ever looking for a Land Rover in Sacramento, I highly recommend British Car Service, who did a great job on the PPI.

Anyway, the truck arrived last week and I've been enjoying it thoroughly. Right now I'm working through all the various maintenance to-do's to get it squared away. Just did the Atlantic British transmission conversion/upgrade service kit, which included a new pan (with replaceable filter), new ZF fluid, and a new transmission sleeve etc. I did this to address a slow leak from the transmission sleeve, to change out the fluid, and to make future service easier. I was very pleased with the results -- it feels like it's shifting more smoothly after the fluid change!

Otherwise, the truck came with some suspect off-brand Chinese street tires, so I'm swapping these out for some new Continental TerrainContact A/T tires today to get it trail-ready. New OEM front air struts are on the way as well, as I have found there is a slight leak in the front right strut currently. I figure I might as well replace both since they're of similar age. Anyway, just here to say that I wish I did this swap earlier, these trucks are great! Hoping to have this L322 for years to come, and looking forward to enjoying this on the trails.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Sport utility vehicle

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
435 Posts
Nice - I too drive on Continental TerrainContact A/Ts and I like them a lot!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts