RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past couple of years I've driven an LX 470 and Defender 110. While that has been fun, I decided to "simplify" a bit and sell both in favor of a a single L322, so that I'm only maintaining and insuring one truck instead of two. After doing some research, I settled on finding a 2007-2009 L322 in good condition. I found a nice Tonga Green 08 HSE in California after a couple weeks of searching, and had it shipped to me here in Florida. If you're ever looking for a Land Rover in Sacramento, I highly recommend British Car Service, who did a great job on the PPI.

Anyway, the truck arrived last week and I've been enjoying it thoroughly. Right now I'm working through all the various maintenance to-do's to get it squared away. Just did the Atlantic British transmission conversion/upgrade service kit, which included a new pan (with replaceable filter), new ZF fluid, and a new transmission sleeve etc. I did this to address a slow leak from the transmission sleeve, to change out the fluid, and to make future service easier. I was very pleased with the results -- it feels like it's shifting more smoothly after the fluid change!

Otherwise, the truck came with some suspect off-brand Chinese street tires, so I'm swapping these out for some new Continental TerrainContact A/T tires today to get it trail-ready. New OEM front air struts are on the way as well, as I have found there is a slight leak in the front right strut currently. I figure I might as well replace both since they're of similar age. Anyway, just here to say that I wish I did this swap earlier, these trucks are great! Hoping to have this L322 for years to come, and looking forward to enjoying this on the trails.

KmjRR4L.jpg
2lujaEx.jpg
2Q3RuJj.jpg

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
323 Posts
Nice - I too drive on Continental TerrainContact A/Ts and I like them a lot!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts