RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the yearly service done and they updated the software. It now has a light and dark theme, which is cool. I see there's an option to set up an Apple or Android phone too. I have an iPhone 7 with the latest software and when connected to bluetooth, I tapped on the Apple phone setup and it said that I needed to connect a compatible phone. Are the 8 and X the only compatible phones? I also noticed that some settings were changed, like the 24 hour time and the display, but that's happened before when I got service. The main issue is that I only have one favorite destination saved in the Nav now and I had like 8. When I log into the app, they're there and I've re-synced the nav in the car, but they don't show up. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update on this: I had to delete my incontol profile and re-add it (log in) and now my favorites are back. As for the Apple setup, I plugged in the phone and some options appeared, but they were for the incontrol apps (spotify and others). The dealer did tell me that the 2019s were going to have Apple CarPlay, for anyone interested in that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts