RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! This is my first time owning a Rover, just picked up a black 2011 Sport SC with 28k miles yesterday. Love it so far, hoping I will soon get used to the filament lines in the heated windshield. With only two months left on the factory warranty I'll be doing a lot of reading here to look for any possible issues that I need to get checked out.

·
Premium Member
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1,499 Posts
Hello everyone! This is my first time owning a Rover, just picked up a black 2011 Sport SC with 28k miles yesterday. Love it so far, hoping I will soon get used to the filament lines in the heated windshield. With only two months left on the factory warranty I'll be doing a lot of reading here to look for any possible issues that I need to get checked out.
Welcome to the forum! Make sure your insurance covers heated glass replacement. It can be 3x the price (or more) on lesser vehicles. Those lines become somewhat invisible over time, even expected. I sometimes think something is wrong with my DD because it doesn't have the lines that my RRC does.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts