RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi have just picked up a 2012 Autobiography having given the last one back to the dealer as it was an HSE and not Autobiography (despite their listings and badge on the back of the car)

Anyway, I LOVE this car, aside from the fact it has a sunroof and it seems that the roof cladding is a different shape and I cant sit as I want to because of the lower roof. Is this something anyone else has experienced? I do sit quite upright and in the last car I just loved the driving position, but I cant see to get this one to be comfortable at all without having my head on the roof! Any tips at all? (although I suspect there is nothing that can be done).

Secondly, I would like to change out the interior lighting for LED lighting that is a bit brighter. Does anyone have any experience of this? There are some cheap options on Ebay and Amazon of course, but I wonder if they will 'dim' like the current bulbs do and things like that. Any recommendations gratefully received for this..

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
43 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I upgraded my interior lighting to LED shortly after I got my 2011 RRS. I just made sure to order from someone who claimed it was canbus error free and haven't had any issues.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I upgraded my interior lighting to LED shortly after I got my 2011 RRS. I just made sure to order from someone who claimed it was canbus error free and haven't had any issues.
yeah. I have seen some on eBay etc that say that for about £30 but others from reputable sites about £90. So just weighing up what option really

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got this one off of Ebay. There were different sets with vastly different numbers of lights.

Yeah, that is what I am finding with Ebay. Do yours dim like the originals when they turn on and off? I have read some of the cheaper ones just go on and off without that nice dimming effect..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts