RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, first time Range Rover owner here. Just picked up a 2017 RRS Dynamic, completely murdered out. Thanks to everyone who helped. I could have worked a better bargain going a bit further, but I just didn't think it was worth the hassle. I purchased from the Land Rover dealership in Chantilly, VA. Got it for about 3% off. Pretty happy with the over experience.

Took delivery of it on 3/26. It's going back for Cilajet treatment this weekend. I wanted to have it home for the new baby girl that was coming. She arrived on 3/27. Good week for me and the family. This one is for the wife. I'm a bit hooked and may look at getting a Range Rover for myself as well! Attaching some pics after the Cilajet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright guys, I'm a little late, but we pushed the Cilajet treatment back a few days. Look the liquid black look of the car right now. I know there are other treatments some prefer, but overall pretty happy. The car is completely murdered out....All black everything. Looking to get some parts of it wrapped next week.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts