RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up a complete running P38 (96) with working EAS system. The interior is beat! The rest of the car is great! I will be parting out this Rangi , it's a 4.0 with 60k on the motor which I will be keeping, a buddy of mine built it. I owe Shupac a complete EAS system, plus some other parts, which will not be coming from the new black Rangi. I will be giving Max the cluster bezel it's new Max and I owe him the EAS switch housing. I will be keeping the Borla Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust - Cat-Back, the abs pump, the accumulator the radiator, the alternator and the windshield they are new parts. And the HVAC control module I think. The Rangi has the new style fog lights and the 2000 lighting set up but not the black mask head lights.

Scotty

·
Registered
701 Posts
Can't really think of anything I need... Is the brake reservoir good? OH the radio!!! I really want to listen to music in my range, its been a year now since i've been able to... That and my right fog light has a hole in it from a rock...I guess i'd have to purchase both since its the new style.

·
Registered
65 Posts
You said the interior is beat - is the panel underneath the steering wheel (first is it walnut brown) salvagable? Mine is completely trashed. Second is the center console side panel on the passenger side (black). Let me know! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Sounds like a good donor for a 13 second Range Rover!!!!

Eff all the electrics and throw in a big ass carb'd engine. :clap:

I want a RR that will dog on Stock 350z's in the 1/4, so it's got to do 13.8 or better.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Does it have the clear side marker lights? My right side marker light keeps falling out on the panel. Looks like one of the side connectors is busted off and I see it hanging on by the wires every few days. Let me know. Thanks.
-ted

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
spikemd said:
Does it have the clear side marker lights? My right side marker light keeps falling out on the panel. Looks like one of the side connectors is busted off and I see it hanging on by the wires every few days. Let me know. Thanks.
-ted

silicone

·
Registered
550 Posts
Does the EAS system you are giving Shupac includes the bottom box? If not, I'll be interested in it. Mine has a crack where one of the compressor mounting bolts fit and it doesn't hold the bolt in place.
I'll be interested in the tail lights to go with my clear markers at the front. I take it the 2000 has a white tail marker instead of amber. PM me.

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
desertboy said:
Does the EAS system you are giving Shupac includes the bottom box? If not, I'll be interested in it. Mine has a crack where one of the compressor mounting bolts fit and it doesn't hold the bolt in place.
I'll be interested in the tail lights to go with my clear markers at the front. I take it the 2000 has a white tail marker instead of amber. PM me.

A little fiberglass resin will fix you up for under $5.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am getting a lot of request for parts, and I have made some changes. If you need a part please PM me, I am woking double shifts at work right now, so when I get home it's very late, I'm getting on line in the a.m. before work and if I can, at night before passing out, please PM me if you need a part. Also because of several return and or lost shippments I am no longer shipping via USPS ! Unless special arrangements are made I will be shipping by FEDX only and only on Saturdays..

Thank You

Scotty

·
Registered
550 Posts
kmagnuss said:
desertboy said:

A little fiberglass resin will fix you up for under $5.
I was going to try JB Weld and never got round to it (cause didn't want to unplug the EAS lines). Do you think Fiberglass Resin would be a better option?

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
I think any of that will work...resin, jb weld, plastic epoxy (actually probably the best and easiest).

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright here it is! It arrived today and every part of this car is for sale with the exception of those parts I said I was keeping as listed above..

Scotty

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Oh! Oh! I want the rims! (so I can blow them up and make sure they never bastardize another RR again)

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I have 5 of them, the tires are hanging outside the fenders by about two inches. :oops:
AHHHH...

Scotty

·
Registered
241 Posts
kmagnuss said:
Oh! Oh! I want the rims! (so I can blow them up and make sure they never bastardize another RR again)
I'll bring the marshmallows and beer :)

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice :lol: :lol:

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the inquiries. Just to put it in to perspective in the last 5 days I had 25 parts request. I thinks I have responded to each of you with pricing and delivery. If I missed someone please don't take it personel, just shoot me a P.M....

Thanks Scotty

1 - 18 of 18 Posts