Range Rovers Forum banner

New Range Rover Vogue SE 2019

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  gold871101 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I’m a brand new Range Rover Vogue SE owner, and I thought I’d share some info on the 2019 model as there seems to be little information out there on some of the new changes and features.

CarPlay
Whilst clearly not out yet, this definitely looks to be coming. When you connect your iPhone it prompts you to select the mode. At the moment, only Incontrol apps is available, but this is clearly where CarPlay will become an option.

OTA Updates
This is now available on my car, with both an infotainment and telematics update option (although interestingly the telematics update doesn’t actually work, presumably they haven’t setup the update service yet).

Surround Camera
Contrary to some stuff I’ve read, you get a total of 8 cameras. One front, one rear, and 6 side cameras around the car. This is a seriously impressive feature that gives you a top down view of the car, although it is a bit of a pain to activate and if you change from forward/reverse it deactivates again. you can also pick a specific camera / combination of cameras to use.

Adaptive Cruise Control with steering assist
This is awesome. It genuinely steers the car for you, either using the lane markings or following the car in front. You do still need to keep an eye on it, and occasionaly correct the steering but it does work and is genuinely useful.

In short, loving the car so far and all the technology, really not sure what else you could need in a modern car!

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for sharing! I am 2018 owner who also order 2019, was very dissappinted with 2018 software errors, but very satisfied with ride, mine is expected to be deliver in a month, great to hear about it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.