RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! Thanks to lurking around this forum, I decided to go for it and am now the proud new owner of a 2016 L405 Supercharged! I upgraded from an LR4 and I'm all grins. Anyway, I've got just about everything figured out, but have a couple of questions I'm hoping to sort out:

was trying to view current tire pressures but cannot access TPMS from the vehicle setup menu. I confirmed the TMPS sensors are there and on startup, it says "Tire Pressure System set to Light" (or however that's worded). Manual says you can view the TPMS measurements from the vehicle settings menu but that entire menu option isn't there. Any ideas?

I can't figure out what these holes are for in the overhead console
IMG_4935.jpg
only option that seems to be missing on this spec is the Adaptive Cruise Control. I'm a huge technology nerd and was hoping to have this feature. I found this thread (https://www.fullfatrr.com/forum/topic47538.html?highlight=adaptive+retrofit) about retrofitting and it seems the L405 models just require the radar module and the steering wheel buttons to be fitted. Has anybody attempted this this?

I have the deployable side steps, but the button on the lower left dash (where the lift gate button is) doesn't seem to deploy them on demand...or do anything at all. Am I missing something there?

Thanks all!

·
Registered
43 Posts
The Tire pressure is in the menu screen. Do not start the car just hit the start button and you can scan down and get to the greyed out section and see the oil level etc. I have not looked at mine yet but I believe I read that the hole you are referencing is the mic for teh phone. We love ours..

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Tire pressure is in the menu screen. Do not start the car just hit the start button and you can scan down and get to the greyed out section and see the oil level etc.
Aha...found it! Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts