RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i have recently purchased a 1997 P38 4.6 HSE looked good sounded great nd then it went wrong!

im loathe to get rid of it because it does its job brillianly when its working, but i have had it plugged in and checked after it came up EAS fault on the dash, all lights on the ride height button blinking, then solidly on and now it wont adjust from regular daily ride up or dow still sitting fine at the moment tho not dropped anywhere or abnormly high trouble is the guy is not a LR man and honestly told me he could try and fix it but it would be better for me to take it to someone else tht knows them better thought that it might be goodto try and work out what it was before i went in to the nearest expert though and got ripped off so my question is does any one know wht these fault codes relate to ?

FB
EC01
EC02
EC04
EC08
EC20
K801
K804
K810
K904
K910
K920

??????????????????????????????????????

Many thanks for any help

Nate

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
I don't recognize the formating on any of those codes. What kind of aftermarket scanner is he using?

·
Registered
540 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
I don't recognize the formating on any of those codes. What kind of aftermarket scanner is he using?
This might be why there are so many too. Could just be down to a duff height sensor.

·
Registered
640 Posts
P38_Nate said:
after it came up EAS fault on the dash, all lights on the ride height button blinking, then solidly on and now it wont adjust from regular daily ride up or dow still sitting fine at the moment tho not dropped anywhere or abnormly
Mine did that several times, cleared fault and it was o.k for a few day's and then it would do it again, fitted a New Drive Box and has been as good as gold ever since.

Have never seen any fault code's that look anything like those you list, I think I would be inclined take it somewhere else.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts