RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I'm new to Range Rover ownership but not to Land Rovers having had 2 Discoveries before. Anyway I have just bought an 06 Range Rover Vogue TD6 with intergrated DVD player and twin screens in the head rests. Unfortunately the car doesn't seem to have any info on the operation of the DVD system however I am assured its all Range Rover genuine gear fitted from new. Its made by Clarion and comes with 2 wireless headsets. I have found teh DVD dvd player (in the rear left luggage space lining) but can't figure out how to use the darn things. Any clues or is there a manual that I can download etc... :?

My Owners manual shows a picture with the front screen showing the options Radio - CD - TV/DVD but I only have Radio - CD- TV!!! Any thoughts. Many thanks in advance, I think I will have lots more questions too once I really figure out how many options this thing has :dance:

Many thanks

Andy

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Clarion? Hmm, I am not positive about the FFRR, but on the 2006+ RRS (very similar infotainment, including the Rear Seat Entertainment system) all the DVD hardware - changer, remote and rear headrest monitors - is Alpine.

Anyway, owner manuals for every model and model year are downloadable here: www.ownerinfo.landrover.com - Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
If its aftermarket the DVD discs may actually load in behind one of the screens in the headrests as it may not be connected to the RR system. Try looking for an OPen button :?:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many thanks for the link to the Land Rover Manuals/Literature site, I never knew it existed even after having Land Rovers for years :oops: Anyway, it looks like a trip back to the dealers for me as I am not convinced it is a factory fit now as I definately don't have any of the options in the manual for controlling via the touch screen interface on the dash board. :(

Many thanks again for your assistance. :thumb:

Andy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Amici Umberto:
I am also a new to the RR experience. I just bought a 06 RR HSE, and it came without several things. It does have the alpine dvd, but it came without the headphones or a remote control. Do you know where i could buy some used ones?? Or new but not at the dealer??
Also, it is missing the "loadspace cover". The little roof that goes in the trunk.
Thanks for the advise
Eduardo from Mexico

1 - 5 of 5 Posts