RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as I'm now a part of the range rover family. This past weekend I picked up an '06 Bonatti Grey RRS HSE. I had been lurking this site the past month to learn all the info I could about the RRS before buying and one thing I gained is that I should definitely get an extended warranty so I got that from the land rover dealer as well... I haven't had time to get any pictures of it yet but once I do I'll post a few. So far I'm loving this car.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sorry to hijack this thread but I too am relatively new to this forum after picking up a 2010 RRS HSE Lux (Alaska White/Arabica) last week monday. So much great info here!

I hardwired my Valentine One in 10 min last weekend with the help of this forum. I will be dropping off my the RRS tomorrow for color coding lower trims, VentureShield front clip and tinting the front two windows 20% smoke.

Unfortunately, the car has already spent two nights in service for the blue broken-camera icon problem with my front passenger side surround camera, Tire Pressure Monitoring System Fault warning and big gouge on one of the interior panels not noticed during initial pickup. But other than that definitely a great truck! :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice ride mprsev! I like the color combo you have..

·
Registered
30 Posts
mprsev said:
Sorry to hijack this thread but I too am relatively new to this forum after picking up a 2010 RRS HSE Lux (Alaska White/Arabica) last week monday. So much great info here!

I hardwired my Valentine One in 10 min last weekend with the help of this forum. I will be dropping off my the RRS tomorrow for color coding lower trims, VentureShield front clip and tinting the front two windows 20% smoke.

Unfortunately, the car has already spent two nights in service for the blue broken-camera icon problem with my front passenger side surround camera, Tire Pressure Monitoring System Fault warning and big gouge on one of the interior panels not noticed during initial pickup. But other than that definitely a great truck! :thumb:
Hey! That's a beautiful combo mpserv. The white/arabica that is. I scored one as well. They are rare!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yup, even my salesman insisted the color combination did not exist until I showed him his own inventory listing online! :roll:

But since this is Johnny's post we need to see pics of your Bonatti grey! :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm working on the pics... The weather has been crappy here the past few days, so I'm waiting to get a good bath in for it before taking some pictures!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts