RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,

I am new to this website, as I have been looking for answers for all of my questions regarding the 2010 Ranger Rover 5.0 (not supercharged) that I purchased last week. I live in Illinois and drove it to West Virginia and back over the weekend and had no issues. However, yesterday morning, after getting home from work and parked the vehicle. Hours later, I went to use it and noticed a decent amount of anti-freeze had leaked onto the concrete. Today, after removing the left front tire, I believe I have found the leak to be a possible hose clamp or line failure. It is located half way back on the engine on the left side of the vehicle. There is a heat shield covering the line where I believe the leak to be, but is very hard to see. Anyone have similar issues in this area? If so, what remedy worked? Also, where is a good place to find a maintenance manual for this particular model? Lastly, it is a pleasure to be hear and hope that I can assist anyone with my limited knowledge of these vehicles. Thanks. Kris.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,242 Posts
Moved to the correct forum

·
Registered
456 Posts
Good morning,

I am new to this website, as I have been looking for answers for all of my questions regarding the 2010 Ranger Rover 5.0 (not supercharged) that I purchased last week. I live in Illinois and drove it to West Virginia and back over the weekend and had no issues. However, yesterday morning, after getting home from work and parked the vehicle. Hours later, I went to use it and noticed a decent amount of anti-freeze had leaked onto the concrete. Today, after removing the left front tire, I believe I have found the leak to be a possible hose clamp or line failure. It is located half way back on the engine on the left side of the vehicle. There is a heat shield covering the line where I believe the leak to be, but is very hard to see. Anyone have similar issues in this area? If so, what remedy worked? Also, where is a good place to find a maintenance manual for this particular model? Lastly, it is a pleasure to be hear and hope that I can assist anyone with my limited knowledge of these vehicles. Thanks. Kris.
Welcome to the forum. I'd like to suggest maybe snapping a few pictures and posting the area you're talking about. I think you'll get more help if we can see exactly where.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
86 Posts
Hi Kris,
Have you checked your cooling pump(that is very typical issue for this car). Does it actually leaking when you run it on idle?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts