RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I'm new to the forum - taking the plunge and ordering a 2011 Sport Supercharged to my specs for October delivery. Let me know what y'all think:
- Supercharged
- Santorini black
- Tan interior
- Black Lacquer Finish wood
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Premium LOGIC7 Audio Package
- Climate Comfort Package
- Vision Assist Package (Surround Camera System (5 cameras to assist, Automatic High Beam Assist, Adaptive Front Lighting System)
- 20" 5-Spoke Alloy Wheel - Style 7 dark finish

I thought about getting the Autobiography, but I hate the two-tone interior and that can't be separated.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just my 2 cents: I think the Anigre wood looks really sharp with tan leather. I have Santorini on black leather with Anigre, and I wouldn't change it for anything. I was really close to picking the Almond interior when I was shopping for my car. Had I done that, I would have gone with Anigre.

I realize we all have our opinions. Just throwing mine out there.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
keiphers said:
- Premium LOGIC7 Audio Package
- Climate Comfort Package
So those two items are going to be extra cost options on 2011s, even the S/C? (up to MY2010 the HK Logic7 system was standard issue on any trim, at least here in North America, and the Climate package used to be standard on fully loaded trims such as the S/C.)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gooseyloosey said:
texas911 said:
Maybe he's not in the US?
Keiphers...it sounds Dutch.
Haha keiphers is just nickname. I'm from the US.

umbertob said:
So those two items are going to be extra cost options on 2011s, even the S/C? (up to MY2010 the HK Logic7 system was standard issue on any trim, at least here in North America, and the Climate package used to be standard on fully loaded trims such as the S/C.)
I'm almost positive the climate package comes standard on the Lux and SC - it was more of a mental note to make sure it's on there. But, there are now two sound packages, one standard and one optional (across all trims to my knowledge). I'll get back to y'all on the details.

I know the adaptive lighting, surround cameras, and high beam assist are an option across all models called the Vision package.

Ukraine Range said:
you'll hate the tan interior, unless you enjoy wiping denim color transfer off the seats.
Are you talking about light interiors in general or that particular leather? My M3 has tan seats, and my 08' Sport SC has light colored seats (forget the title) - had no problems with either.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congratulations keiphers. I just got my 2010 RRS SC this past Friday and so far I love everything about the car.

Cheers

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
keiphers said:
umbertob said:
I'm almost positive the climate package comes standard on the Lux and SC
Just checked, the climate package is standard on the Lux and SC.

1098STricolore said:
Congratulations keiphers. I just got my 2010 RRS SC this past Friday and so far I love everything about the car.
Thanks! Now the hard part is the wait...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice combo! My preference has been for darker interiors as they don't show dirt or denim stains as much. It also looks darker with window tint, depending on the %. We're limited (by law only) in MN with 50%, and with the black interior it looks more like a 35%. I chose the Anigre wood because the shiny black wood finish showed every fingerprint, but it looks awesome when it's clean and shiny. I wish the 360 camera was available when I bought mine last December... Post pics when your baby arrives!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the Santorini Black with ivory interior and anigre black wood. It's a beautiful combo and the seats are super easy to clean. I couldn't be happier with it and it's my second car in a row with really light leather seats. Would get it again as well.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Barmats said:
Nice combo! My preference has been for darker interiors as they don't show dirt or denim stains as much. It also looks darker with window tint, depending on the %. We're limited (by law only) in MN with 50%, and with the black interior it looks more like a 35%. I chose the Anigre wood because the shiny black wood finish showed every fingerprint, but it looks awesome when it's clean and shiny. I wish the 360 camera was available when I bought mine last December... Post pics when your baby arrives!
I'll definitely put up pics. We just finalized the specs, and I went with the black lacquer wood. I've heard that it looks amazing, and I'm willing to keep something in the glove box to clean it when necessary. I love the Anigre wood, but I want something different looking (and the black wood will look especially sharp with the black exterior).

BBT said:
I have the Santorini Black with ivory interior and anigre black wood. It's a beautiful combo and the seats are super easy to clean. I couldn't be happier with it and it's my second car in a row with really light leather seats. Would get it again as well.
I'm with you - our 2008 has the Ivory interior, and I've had no problems keeping the seats clean.

I'm already sorting out planned aftermarket modifications. It will get tinted almost immediately (In SC you can get away with a really dark tint; my M3 even has the front windshield slightly tinted), and I plan to color code the grille, bottom portions of the front bumper, gills (I'll swap out for the Autobiography gills), door handles, and rocker guards. Overfinch has a pulley and ECU remap in the works, which I'll more than likely do at some point. I'll probably get the Startech (owned by Brabus) rear end eventually:

I'm considering the Overfinch rear and sides, but I might still go for the Startech, which is more subtle:

As for rims, I'm thinking Overfinch:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts