RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I would like to apologize if I have posted this in the wrong place, I'm new. Got hit today in my recently acquired 2010 L322 Supercharged. The driver of the car that hit me clearly fared much worse than I, but I am wondering if anyone has ever encountered damage like this. This is the only side affected and there is not much visible damage besides the wheel/suspension and some scuff marks. How much damage could this have possibly done to my subframe and drivetrain? If anyone has any opinions please share, I will obviously be going through insurance for this but I am just trying to get a feel for how much work needs to be done to the vehicle. I would really love to have it back on the road within the month. Thanks.

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

Attachments

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,755 Posts
I have a feeling we are missing pics of the damage. Regardless there is no way we could even begin to know what damages are hiding .

·
Premium Member
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
788 Posts
A Camry - figures - some of the most absent minded drivers on the road. I dont think I've ever seen one that had an unblemished bumper, or unblemished hubcaps, or even all 4 of its hubcaps.

It looks like s/he hit your rear wheel? If so, as said above, there is no way for us to know the extent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is surprisingly all the damage that was visible, I was amazed, when I saw the extent of the damage on their car. I thought for sure that my car would have a massive dent but that's all there was, the other side is fine, it just looks like the side skirt and the rear wheel and suspension but I'm assuming everything down there is severely damaged.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts