RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to this forum and a proud owner of a 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged I purchased used. Black with white interior, loaded minus the adaptive cruise and rear seat DVD. In service date was Nov 2006. This is a great resource and I learned a lot about the vehicle before I purchased it. I realize that they are not the most reliable vehicle and I was shopping for a 07-08 Rover but in the San Fran area they wanted too much for them. I was able to find one with 58K for a smokin price and buy a 3/36K well covered warranty that has everything except the wear and tear items (wiper blades, tires, brakes). In fact, Fidelty offered a Platinum warranty but it was a crazy list price of over 10K. The sad thing is that the second day I drove it, the Susension Fault light came on and the compressor needed to be replaced. The good thing is the dealer covered the deductible in good will.

My first mods will be 22" wheels, clear corners and clear tail lights, and halo head lamps! JBrac seems to be a good resource for the lighting and I will contact him. Look forward to being a contributing member.

My last ride was a 2005 Porsche Boxster that I had to give up due to my first baby girl due in September.
My Porsche is here: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/P3 ... directlink

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
Temp.

G'day from down-under and great to see some more West Coast action ! Hope we can offer assistance & help in the future from fellow like minded contributors ?

Best wishes on the future family member front and good to see more RRS's bought for go as well as show. Supercharged models really suit the black deco' mate.

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts