RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Piotr and I'm car brochures collecteur from Poland. I have collected cars, trucks and buses brochures for 35 years above.
At the moment my collection includes 15 000 pieces (a lot of RANGE ROVER and LAND ROVER) from 1949 to 2009 year.
It's the bigest collection in Poland (and probably in Europe).
I invite you on my web site http://www.carbrochures.prv.pl

Bye ! So long :D
Piotr

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
nice collection :thumb: I'm told my Range Rover is in some of the Range Rover brochures so it's a shame you havnt got full size scans of all the pages :( I suppose scanning them all would be a mammoth task though.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Iris isn't in the 1997 p38 brochure or the 1998 Gear brochure if that helps.

What car show did she appear at, there may be some coverage from the off-road press of the time.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Tim (Scotland) said:
Iris isn't in the 1997 p38 brochure or the 1998 Gear brochure if that helps.

What car show did she appear at, there may be some coverage from the off-road press of the time.
One of the guys in the RRR says he has a brochure at home for me with a picture of Iris in it, I can't remember if he said which brochure it was though.

The 1998 Motor show at the NEC is one of the ones she was at. I'm told she was likely to be at a couple abroad but I don't know the names of them. I've sadly not got any pictures from her Land Rover Special Vehicle ownership days, I've only ever seen a second or so of her in a range rover promo vid on youtube.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Not looking good, I'm afraid.
I started with the 1998 Birmingham Motor Show and a different autobiography p38 was there. It was dark red with a half leather interior and drilled aluminium pedals and lots of metal trim. Very halfords...\
The 1997 motor show was held at Earls Court in London and was the Freelander launch, guess what got all the coverage.
I have a lot of magazines so if you have any other events I can look for reports.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Tim (Scotland) said:
Not looking good, I'm afraid.
I started with the 1998 Birmingham Motor Show and a different autobiography p38 was there. It was dark red with a half leather interior and drilled aluminium pedals and lots of metal trim. Very halfords...\
The 1997 motor show was held at Earls Court in London and was the Freelander launch, guess what got all the coverage.
I have a lot of magazines so if you have any other events I can look for reports.
****, thats a shame. I shall have to have a word with a couple of friends inside land rover and one who has close contact with SV Gaydon.

It's bizzare how hard it is to come across pictures of such a famous motor show.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts