RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My name is Cedric Pelsemaker and I’m from Belgium.
I am a proud owner of a 2006 RR sport 2.7TDV6 since a couple of weeks.
In my years of driving I’ve had a lot of cars, mostly BMW E28 - E36 - E39 – E90.
Now I changed to LandRover/RangeRover as I was looking for a comfortable on and off roader for having fun.
I’m also rebuilding my house, so the car is very suited for that with the tow bar at the back and the rear seats removed. I go carp fishing frequently, so off-road functionality is great!
And most important my wife and I just love it, so do the dogs! (French mastiff and Bernese mountain dog)
I’ve been in the BMW community for a long time and contributed on a lot of Belgium forums.
That’s why I take the time to introduce myself in a proper way, that the only door to respect.
This forum (as visitor) already have helped me a lot in the past days, as I already learned that the RR sport has his own way of living ;)
Important for me is to contribute in this RR community by opening threads and maybe highlight ‘new’ issues with these models. Of course I’m also curious about other people’s issues with the car and hope to help them to.
I will write my first thread soon and hope to know you all better in future!

Respect to all of you creating a massive source of RR information on this forum…

BR Cedric

(Sorry if my English is not always correct ;) )

1 - 1 of 1 Posts