Range Rovers Forum banner

New Member and new information on ordering OEM Parts

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  darrinturner 
#1 ·
I just bought myself a 2005 RR HSE WETMINSTER. I needed to know where you guys buy your parts. I need to have the front brake disc and parts done as well as the tie rods. Can anyone suggest which brakes to go with as well as where to buy them + tie rod ends as well.

Thank You

Eric

#2 ·
Welcome

Since many of the experienced folk here have addressed this question a gazillion times, you may not hear much from them except to "search the forum".

I on the other hand realize new owners think they have unique problems, despite the almost decade long history of the truck and the 100s of 10000s of range rovers on the world's road needing good sources for brakes, and all their parts. :)

Here's a link- http://www.rangerovers.net/rrparts3.html. w/ recommendations for parts in general.

You'll get a lot more info by doing research though. Search here search the web. You may actually find sources not yet known, and become a new guru. :clap:

Again... Welcome.

#3 ·
errico said:
I just bought myself a 2005 RR HSE WETMINSTER. I needed to know where you guys buy your parts. I need to have the front brake disc and parts done as well as the tie rods. Can anyone suggest which brakes to go with as well as where to buy them + tie rod ends as well.
It would help if we knew in which country you reside. This is an international forum.

I buy my parts in Australia.

Update your profile to show your location.

#4 ·
Oh yeah & that too

Although hse r typically nas but excelent point.

Ud think this basic info would b put on a welcome email when one joins. Or even a teems & condition of use one must acknowledge???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.