Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on vacation to Montanan and my right front strut collapsed. I was lucky my nephew has a heated shop with a lift. I was able to order and new strut and get it installed. I thought since I was there I got the left one too. However after I had the left one out I discovered that the the new one was missing the quick connect. I had already taken apart the stock airline fitting ad broke the collet how ever I broke it and I was able to use the old on from the right side and put it back together. The next morning the left corner had dropped. I put the Collet in backwards but before I could fix it I got the warning. I have tried to disconnect the battery to reset it but no having any luck. The compressor did work to lift the car after I fixed the collet but the message is still there. Anyone know how to reset this without a computer?
Car Gauge Auto part Odometer Personal luxury car

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got my L405 scanned and here is the message
3.1 C1A99-1C Pressure sensor circuit.
When I clear the code it just comes right back. Can anyone tell me where I can find this Pressure sensor? Or what it means? I'm still 1200 miles form home and I hope that it doesn't leave me stranded.

· Registered
12 Posts
I went on vacation to Montanan and my right front strut collapsed. I was lucky my nephew has a heated shop with a lift. I was able to order and new strut and get it installed. I thought since I was there I got the left one too. However after I had the left one out I discovered that the the new one was missing the quick connect. I had already taken apart the stock airline fitting ad broke the collet how ever I broke it and I was able to use the old on from the right side and put it back together. The next morning the left corner had dropped. I put the Collet in backwards but before I could fix it I got the warning. I have tried to disconnect the battery to reset it but no having any luck. The compressor did work to lift the car after I fixed the collet but the message is still there. Anyone know how to reset this without a computer? View attachment 298368
Happened recently to my Range Rover here, air compressor pump failure detected. Replace the compressor or rebuilt it will solve this issue.

· Premium Member
1,561 Posts
I believe that is the same code I had on my 2016 a couple hundred miles from home in freezing temps. Had to replace the compressor unfortunately.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts