RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its different - not sure it is better than the old one but works the same - with time will become familiar - thanks to the admins for trying new things.

Garry

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
480 Posts
Be nice to have location of thread originators. Sometimes change for the sake of change is useless

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Having been using this new format for a week now - I guess it is OK but except for the stats on the right of the page I dont think it adds anything to the old format which was a bit clearer.

Happy to use this format but the old one was a bit better.

Hoping to be as constructive as I can without being overly critical.

Garry

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Having been using this new format for a week now - I guess it is OK but except for the stats on the right of the page I dont think it adds anything to the old format which was a bit clearer.

Happy to use this format but the old one was a bit better.

Hoping to be as constructive as I can without being overly critical.

Garry
bump to what Garrycol posted

·
Registered
480 Posts
I agree: old was much better. Told us where the responder lived; told us when we had responded to a thread.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok it has been a while that we have had this new layout - I dont like it. I provides basic functionality but not a lot more.

Visually it is hard on your eyes, and confusing - the cursor is not visible so making corrections to text is difficult as you do not know what has been highlighted.

Really there was nothing wrong the old format and functions from a user perspective and I consider this is a backward step.

Yes I can read posts and put them up but they are difficult to read and that is about there is on offer.

My feedback - I suspect that most will be the same - can use the new system but prefer the old.

Management should seek feedback from users via a poll or something else.

Garry

·
Registered
480 Posts
Absolutely agree: they need to fix this site. Green is cute, but not useful and hard on the eyes. Need search function, now; need to put in location of folks writing; need to have the date of the inputs. Need to show threads that a registrant has comented. Why the change?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts