RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

just phoned my local LR dealer to get a spare key, and i am told that the keys for P38s are not currently available, havent been for several months and that they are unsure of the reason. Anyone else anywhere else come across this one? And are there any other (quality) sources for a spare key?

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
Must be a local thing as a buddy of mine replaced his #2 key just last week and I replaced my #1 key about 5 weeks ago after and unfortunate date with a slippery log and a cold river. :evil:

·
Registered
31 Posts
where are you both? i would be interested to know if there is an availability problem in the Uk/Europe as i would really like to get a #2 key. i only have the #1 key

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
frosty2008 said:
where are you both?
:shock: Locations are on our profiles.

Psssst. Ya might want to fill your profile out so people don't have to ask where you are. `8)

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
They are available in the UK. I've ordered 3 from Land Rover in so many months - not that they all worked properly. :roll:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got in contact with alarmremotes in the UK. Does anyone know the frequency of our remote keys in Australia?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I got a new one in uk 2 weeks ago - came in 3 days

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just got one from Guy Salmon in Portsmouth. £143 and arrived in 3 days. Can you order direct from the uk and have it sent?

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
Ordered two and recieved within two weeks here in Far away dark Africa and they come from the UK like they all do no matter where in the world you live.

I take no prisoners so I would be having a serious chat with the dealer principle about the pathetic bad service from the the parts dept

1 - 9 of 9 Posts