RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My vehicle went in a week ago for the latest update release which was supposed to resolve all my camera issues. Well so far so good on the cameras, however when I placed a phone call today audio volume worked however the microphone did not. Then when I disconnected the call I had no volume at all with my radio or satellite radio, which was working fine prior to the call. I pulled over and restarted the car and yet still no volume, however when I tried Pandora connected via my phone I have sound. Any others experiencing this?

·
Registered
205 Posts
#22 Yes just got from dealer because of volume, theres an update, check my link
I just had my truck updated to 3.0......quite an improvement in stability

Scheduling 4.0 now with dealer......how do you find what is updated from 3.0 to 4.0 ?

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
112 Posts
Oh, I’d be curious to find out what the “updates” are.

I realllllly want Waze to display on the main screen. I hope they can work that out with Google

And i wonder if the back up camera can somehow be improved. Ours is laughably bad. I rented a Toyota Corolla that had a MUCH better quality screen than my RRS which is about 5x the price. To come think of it, ive not seen any car newer than 2010 that had a worse camera than ours, and i drive a lot of different cars, relatively often

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
298 Posts
the 18's is the best I've ever seen. No software update for pre-18 would get you what you're looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts