RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, ive been lurking around and finally decided to join. Ive had my 08 RR for about 2 years now and before that I had an 06 RR. Shortly after i bought the car i decided that i wanted to get a body kit and make it stand out. This is my daily driver car. I need to take some better pictures so dont mind the quality for now.

My next modification might be to update the rear taillights to the 2010 LED. I just dont know if i like them too much, my lights have been opened and painted black to match the flow of the car. I dont know if the new LED's will look as good.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
331 Posts
Man I am not a fan of black wheels on a white RR. I took my Overfinch 22's in to be powder coated stock silver and they were really pushing black or white. Really like the Overfinch side skirts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I love the look of that truck! I personally think the black wheels with the white truck looks great, but I'm a sucker for all black wheels.

Just out of curiousity, who painted the rear tail lights for you? I'd like to pull apart the front corner lights on my '04 to paint them black, but I'm not sure if anyone has ever successfully separated the clear cover from the plastic housing (for the corner lights, I already know the 03-05's headlights are easy to get apart). I'm wondering if the process is similar for the rears, and was hoping to pick up a few tips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts