Range Rovers Forum banner

New front and rear bumper for MY2016

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Matthewjlove 
#1 ·
Had the boys at aero take care of me.

wrapped to match. Carbon bits all over.

quad exhaust coming next. Something fabricated with remote valves.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Bumper

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Bumper
Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Car Automotive lighting
Vehicle Car Auto part Automotive design Automotive exterior
Automotive exterior Vehicle Automotive design Auto part Mode of transport

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Love it looks super clean and aggressive.

Something to consider is the european headlights for the front? The facelift requires too much work/money but the european headlights can be head for $500 a pair (bare of course). The benefit of them is the absent yellow reflector, they are all clear/black. IMO would look really good on your truck.

#4 ·
Sexiest Rover Sport I've seen to date! Is that baby "Flat Black" or do me 42 year old eyes deceive me? Details on those tires too... brand, model, etc please!

Reactions: Matthewjlove
#8 ·
So my 14' RRSSupercharged is going back to the dealer Monday for some final finishing touches done/owed to me by the dealer... They owe me "RANGE ROVER" black lettering on both the hood and tailgate that some scumbag tried to seal the R, A, & V off of before I could take possession of her... a full re-paint job on the grill, and both fog light area's that are slightly marred. Instead of having the grill and fog area's fixed/painted silver like she came from the factory... I'm going to have them painted "Flat-Black" to match my Stormer-II wheels, lettering, and tailgate trim piece the previous owner had done. Also, they owe me a flat black "SPORT" badge as well to go above the silver "Supercharged" badge. I didn't even think of the "Blacked-Out" option until I saw this thread. Thanks for the idea "MatthewJLove!" Nice looking Rover you have there!

Here is mine. You can see the area's I spoke about that are going to be painted flat black instead of silver and the lettering fixed/repaired...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.