·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
437 Posts
Re: new entry for tunning RRS - QUANTUM44 vs ONYX vs AC Schnitzer

If anything, I like the AC Schnitzer, however still isn't the best aftermarket design I've seen yet. Feel like they could still improve...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

take a look at this also from KAHN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tuZSr7_f9Q

personally, i don't like their work becz from my experience, it not really professional quality work...
one of my friend bought old RRS from them with option of fully carbon interior
but guess what... all inside were wrapped in vinyl carbon !!!!!! not real one...
while he paid 10X more than the price of real after market carbon interior......./:(

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts

The red one isn;t too bad. That white thing looks pregnant or hunting for a Jenny Craig support group.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

guys , what is the color of RRS in video from kahn???

is it Corris grey one ????

·
Registered
750 Posts

I think RRS is one of those that don't need any more exterior mods. It looks beautiful as is, all these look extremely aggressive but tacky sort of way. I like it as is now. Don't need to tell the world to come play with me at the stop light. Or that look at me baggage (IMHO).

-ThinkMac-

·
Registered
745 Posts

The wheels are way too big and the rear bumper skirts go too low. These designs are gaudy and poorly done. They exaggerated certain features and added nothing to the overall aesthetic. Based on what I see here, I would guess the "designers" have no real training or qualifications. (Maybe they don't even have eyes.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts