Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 8 months in the shop and $9K later, it's home. I went in to this project knowing that after it set for over 2 years that I would have other issues and I have. The coolant expansion tank burst at the seam the next day I got it home and $100 later cured that. The engine is strong but I keep it easy right now with only 500 miles on it. Got a new issue; the front differential is leaking but not every day. I took it back to the shop and they said that they overfilled it so they drained some 75W90 and off I went. After my research the vent hose is not at the top of the engine at the right valve cover as OEM- not sure where it is so I'll have to track it down from the diff. Land Rover had a TSB issued on 5/30/2007 with an oil leak at front differential . The TSB is 54/01/04 NAS and it covers 2003-2008 HSE models. Any and all help will aid me to cure this in my shop - I have no labor costs

· Registered
2006 l322 Westminster #41
1,941 Posts
Great to hear you got it home. I hope it feels great and the glitches., oh well. Years ago a new P38 owner said ownership was like walking on eggshells. I think you are walking on hard boiled now. Good going.!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts