RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am a long suffering P38A owner with a lot of experience of the models faults.
I am looking to replace my car with either a supercharged petrol what should I watch out for. Any info will help

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was a happy owner of this model a couple of years ago, but I sold it, to cut it short, this car is good, but it has its age and you should understand that, the car have no major issues and you will drive it pretty easy. The only one thing left is to find a good one, as this model is pretty old and you will spend some time to find it. Also you should take in the sight that the engine is old one, and you will have to pay a little bit more taxes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found a great option on the other side of the country, it took me some time to find it. I had already been there and I took the car for a test drive and I really liked it. The only one thing has left for me now is to ship this car across the country. I think it will take me nearly a week and a 1000$, but I think it's worth. A friend of mine told me that I need to read this article about Car Transportation and will find out how can I calculate the cost of the car transportation on my own. Now I am really sure that I will ship this car as I know the price of the shipping and it will be not that much as I was expecting at the first time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts