RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dad just bought me an 08 range rover sport supercharged and i dont really know much about this car.
the terrain response is a bit confusing and would like to know how to use it, also when i start the car it says suspension fault when cornering or something and dont know what this means. the navigation is a bit confusing like sometimes i can put the destination in and sometimes i cant.
i would like to know how i get the pass code for Bluetooth and how to use the dvd system. i want to also know if anyone has put a back up camera on the car because i dont have one and would like to get one custom installed. also would want to know if i can put on the factory running boards even tho the car i have does not have them. any tips on how to avoid some problems that people have had on this car. its my first car and havnt driven a suv before.

please if anyone could help me out, that would be great. im new to this forum thing and thought it would be a good place to learn about my new car.

**thanks**

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
If you need a walk through after reading the manual feel free to call (850)776-3977 and I will help you from there.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,404 Posts
rrsc17 said:
my dad just bought me an 08 range rover sport supercharged ....

..... its my first car.....
:shock:

Flamin' heck!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,404 Posts
Doctor Leo said:
And you guys got on my case for the P38 I got. :D
Yep. And look how you turned out! :lol:

BTW, when are you coming down here? I still haven't heard from you so I can plan something - like being overseas! `)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Why you hating on Medical Students!!!

Also I would like to point out I got my RRS right before I started school in 07... and I am now... finally in my last year! just 6 months left!! Then its Dr. Nooro haha

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
shrek said:
Just wondering if Gossey has any suggestions ?
I kinda got here a bit late and with Dr. Leo (also a doctor?) giving out the help line number I originally thought it kinda stood on its own. But I do have a few thoughts I can add.

First of all, congrats on your new car, you sound very excited...as you should be. And welcome. :thumb:

rrsc17, my sixth sense tells me that you might be a young lady. As there are lots of questions in your post I would like to step back for a second and make sure the basics are covered, the most important of which is proper seating position in the car. Your measurements would be helpful so that we can help you with this. The ultimate aim being both hands on the wheel at the 9 and 3 o'clock position, arms slightly bent at 15 degrees, shoulders relaxed and head and spine aligned. After we get this sorted we can continue on.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Did you get your Rover figured out?

If you still need help Im sure between me and Goose you will have the Rover cracked.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Drevs said:
Nooro said:
finally in my last year! just 6 months left!! Then its Dr. Nooro haha
No, then it's "Bitch peon bedpan cleaner $3.25/hr Resident Noroo" lol ;)
Ugh.... Aint that the truth.... though I am selectively not thinking about it. 1 year of that... then Dermatology Residency.... which is an upgrade from bedpans to Foot ulcers!

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Derm!? I thought you wanted to be a 'real' doctor?? At least you can't give us dentists any crap about not being 'real doctors' lol :)

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
56 Posts
p38arover said:
rrsc17 said:
my dad just bought me an 08 range rover sport supercharged ....

..... its my first car.....
:shock:
Flamin' heck!
Got to be a wind up. If not, I dread to think what the insurance might cost............ 8~

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Drevs said:
Derm!? I thought you wanted to be a 'real' doctor?? At least you can't give us dentists any crap about not being 'real doctors' lol :)
It might be possible for you guys to do some sort of JV...veneers and botox. No pesky insurance companies, or Obamacare reimbursements to worry about. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts