RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have never owned a range rover before and am wanting to buy a 2010 sport, however, i am wondering if there is anyway to tell when this car is scheduled for a major exterior change.ive done some reading and it looks like the interior changed this year and the exterior changed a little, but i just dont want to spend that kind of money and then have them come out with a totally different looking car in two years. i really dont know anything about the company and dont know how often they make big changes in the exterior "look" of their cars. we bought a gmc one year and they came out with a significantly different model two years later that really dated the car we had. anyway, if anyone has any information about this, i would really appreciate your help.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I bought RR 08 two months ago , people have no idea if this is 08 or 10 ...in other words RR is not popular to tell what year is it
GMC ,Chevey ,JEEP are all over the place ,you can tell ,,every one can own them ,every one car ride them ...( personal opinion )

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
What Shrek is trying to say is that only we geeks, can tell the difference. Honestly, to the uninitiated the exterior is identical, a couple of snobby "mods" here and there........ please!..
On the 2010, the interior has been "updated" at best, quit acting as if it was some big deal redesign, it's basically the same original layout with some afterthoughts, basically they hired a decorator not an architect.

I hope and i'm sure that the next model will rock our worlds, gotta say I love my rig.

Rafa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts