Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I never thought I would get large fancy wheels but I did it. I have allways been into the stealth look & 4 wheeling. But after getting the RRS S/C I realized it was to nice to take out in the woods in the Northeast to get all the pinstripping that comes with 4 wheeling not to mention the supercharger being vulnerable were it is located. I decided on CEC black c856 22" x 10" with Toyo Proxes 285/35/22 a great fit. Thanks everyone for the size & recomendations.Access mode is the 2nd & 3rd pics

·
Registered
53 Posts
For someone who wasn't sure about after market wheels, you sure did pick some nice ones. They look great.

- Jason

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
100 Posts
Good looking truck. Now you need to go K&N and Borla exhaust. The tips will further compliment your wheels and the sound will make you smile and let everyone know there is something special under the hood too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments.
I was worried that the low profile would make the truck ride rough but it was not that much firmer a ride then the 20" stormers. I went on a 300 mile trip yesterday & the wheels & tires were great. The CEC wheels are very well made & not as expensive as most of the others available.
Thanks Vesurover for the advice on the Borla & K&N I will have to look into that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts