RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noting the new app seems to have dropped Apple Watch functionality. Otherwise very clean.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Were you ever able to pair your Apple Watch to the vehicle? I haven’t been able to - it never has paired

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, my series 4 pairs fine. I have both remote apps on my phone now. now to keep the watch functionality going.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That’s so odd. I have the 4 series as well, and it won’t pair. Did you follow any particular pairing process other than the standard steps for pairing? iPhone 11 paired right up with no issues, the watch won’t 🤨

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is odd, sorry I don't. You might try to redownload the "older" remote app. I also have an iPhone 11 Pro. When you download the app it automatically throws it on the watch and that it is it. Paired and turned on automatically.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The remote app is also on my watch. I was referring to pairing the actual watch to the vehicle, like the iPhone. I can no longer leave my phone at home because the Apple Watch 4 won’t pair to the car (2017 RR HSE)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I see. I don't have cell service on my watch. I always need my phone to pair it up, it's always with me.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
26 Posts
Can someone help decipher the amount of DEF needed to refill the tank? Is it 32 gallons, 3 or 2 gallons, 3.2 gallons???

And when did the service interval change from 16,000 to 19,883 miles???

·
Registered
744 Posts
What does the manual say about DEF tank capacity? I would imagine it's definitely not 32 gallons. I think it meant (3) 2 Gallon bottles? Since 3.2 gallons seem like a weird number. So 6 Gallons might be where it's at.

-ThinkMac-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts