Range Rovers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Any one have a dealership selling at msrp who will ship? Ive talked to a few that wont ship and best Ive found in socal is small ADM and about a year wait. Thanks in advance!
I am also looking for a dealer willing to sell at MSRP and ship to address. Any leads appreciated.

·
Registered
'19 E63s Wagon
14 Posts
Land Rover Minneapolis selling at sticker. Not sure about shipping. Reach out and see what they say. There’s a list of customers ahead of you though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered from a dealership in the Northeast. First time customer with them and they were happily ordering for MSRP but with a 10k deposit. Plus they were still filling up the first order call for MY22.5 with only about 20 people ahead of me, and this was a month after the reveal! Another dealer around me had nearly 200 people in already, with a lead time of 1.5-2 years.

Very first batch of the new gen, at MSRP, as a first time customer. Pretty darn good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
A lot of dealers are not guaranteeing MSRP. Ray Catena in NJ advised me it would be fair market value. Minneapolis is guaranteeing MSRP. I'll be ordering with them and then shipping to where I live in FL.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Also Land Rover is limiting dealers to sell to folks who are in the “region/local market”. Two confirmed allocations/confirmed orders (SE SWB and Autobiography SWB.. fat/loaded order) with delivery date of June 3 and 11 and built date of March (as of yesterday).

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5 Posts
SF Bay Area where everyone is trying to add markup to everything and my sales guy said they're selling them at MSRP.
Mind sharing who that sales person is? I tried Land Rover in rocklin and was told 20k over Msrp.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We live in Napa, California and are working with Land Rover Marin. We were one of the first on the order list I believe, but no deposit yet which makes me think they haven't processed customer orders yet. Our sales rep told us they are ordering their own inventory first then customer orders later this month, so looking like August delivery at the earliest. We will be leasing it at MSRP, but they will be getting our 2019 L405 as a trade-in. It will be our 4th Range Rover so if they try any funny business we will buy out our current lease and just keep that since we are in such positive equity on the lease and honestly I still love our L405.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We live in Napa, California and are working with Land Rover Marin. We were one of the first on the order list I believe, but no deposit yet which makes me think they haven't processed customer orders yet. Our sales rep told us they are ordering their own inventory first then customer orders later this month, so looking like August delivery at the earliest. We will be leasing it at MSRP, but they will be getting our 2019 L405 as a trade-in. It will be our 4th Range Rover so if they try any funny business we will buy out our current lease and just keep that since we are in such positive equity on the lease and honestly I still love our L405.
That's terrible service if they aren't taking customer orders first. I think they are just trying to get their hands on as many new RangeRovers they can and then sell it for a huge markup while deprioritizing current customers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That's terrible service if they aren't taking customer orders first. I think they are just trying to get their hands on as many new RangeRovers they can and then sell it for a huge markup while deprioritizing current customers.
Seems like that would be the case for most if not all dealers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't necessarily blame them for wanting to fill up their empty showroom and lots - it's not much more of a wait.

·
Registered
2015 S63 AMG Sedan
5 Posts
I’m new to Land Rover, so no history with the dealer here in Atlanta. I went on their list last week.

• $5K deposit (refundable) get on the list.
  • Proof of in state residence.
  • MSRP + some added dealer BS like leather protection and two other things that come up to ~$3K.
  • They told me there were 28 ppl in front of me, and I should expect the car by the end of this year.

They didn’t mention and constraints on the build/options, but the build I gave them didn‘t have anything super unique.

BTW- Hi everyone!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’m new to Land Rover, so no history with the dealer here in Atlanta. I went on their list last week.

• $5K deposit (refundable) get on the list.
  • Proof of in state residence.
  • MSRP + some added dealer BS like leather protection and two other things that come up to ~$3K.
  • They told me there were 28 ppl in front of me, and I should expect the car by the end of this year.

They didn’t mention and constraints on the build/options, but the build I gave them didn‘t have anything super unique.

BTW- Hi everyone!
Welcome.
Is your order allocated or TBD?

·
Registered
2015 S63 AMG Sedan
5 Posts
Welcome.
Is your order allocated or TBD?
TBD/I don’t really know. I doubt I’m anywhere close to an allocation. I just decided to due it last Thursday and asked how to get on the list. He told me if I put the deposit down, I’d “move in front of the people that haven’t”. Asked about the markup, heard about the leather guard rustproofping BS, expressed my displeasure then immediately wired the money.

I’m just dealing with the internet guy, so who knows. I’ll share any information if/when I get it.

interesting times.

·
Registered
'19 E63s Wagon
14 Posts
TBD/I don’t really know. I doubt I’m anywhere close to an allocation. I just decided to due it last Thursday and asked how to get on the list. He told me if I put the deposit down, I’d “move in front of the people that haven’t”. Asked about the markup, heard about the leather guard rustproofping BS, expressed my displeasure then immediately wired the money.

I’m just dealing with the internet guy, so who knows. I’ll share any information if/when I get it.

interesting times.
Interesting times for sure. Welcome! New comer to LR should everything fall into place as well. Local dealer asked for $5K deposit. I’m around #52 with a TBD allocation but my pre purchase documents state clearly MSRP. Early 2023 suspected for delivery.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
30 Posts
Can we start a list of dealerships across NA that are not charging any markups? They can ship anywhere in the country so we don’t have to stick with a local dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
968 Posts
Can we start a list of dealerships across NA that are not charging any markups? They can ship anywhere in the country so we don’t have to stick with a local dealer.

That might be a little tough for some of us based on a lot of factors.
- Being a current customer or not
- If the truck was ordered or bought off the lot
- Financed through dealer or not

And there is at least 1 dealer that says they will not ship out of area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is the response I got from LR of Southbay.

Thank you for your swift response.

We currently have 86 people on a waitlist to order the new Range Rover.
The New range Rover will have a Market Adjustment.

There is currently a non-refundable customization fee of $10,000 that will apply towards the purchase of the Range Rover.

The current ETA for handover is anywhere from 12-15 months.

If anyone hears from a dealer in L.A. that is charging MSRP please let me know.

·
Registered
26 Posts

Dealers are not authorized to sell new RR outside of their locality - JLR is pretty firm on guidance. So there are probably 0 dealers out there who plan to sell outside their market and at MRSP.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts