RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. I recently acquired my next project truck, an '89 Range Rover County in good shape. Body has no rust or dents, it runs quite well and it recently passed TX state emissions test. Interior leaves a bit to be desired but I have access to a '95 parts Rover that I was hoping I could pull parts from. I have rebuilt/fixed/modified several classic vehicles including 70's and 80's models Toyota Land Cruisers. I have always had an eye for the older Range Rovers and now I have one. I know full well what I am getting into and am looking forward to every step :).

So here is my first official Range Rover forum question: The seats in my '89 are pretty shot but both front and rear seats in the '95 are in very good shape. Will the '95 seats bolt into the '89 mounting brackets?

I'm sure there are many more questions to come but I promise to do my research before asking.

Thanks very much

·
Registered
523 Posts
89RoverTX said:
So here is my first official Range Rover forum question: The seats in my '89 are pretty shot but both front and rear seats in the '95 are in very good shape. Will the '95 seats bolt into the '89 mounting brackets?
I'm going to say yes, but I haven't tried. The only thing that I think may be different is where the back seats latch into place, but you should be able to swap the latching mechanisms as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts