Range Rovers Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes it is coming. The new sport climbing the reservoir will be just as impressive as the last sport going up that china mountain. The only disappointment is the wait for the SVR. Everyone else will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
74 Posts
As far as I remember, yes. There is a ton of carryover from the FFRR into the Sport. Especially the First Edition. 4-wheel steering, etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had the privilege to see the new sport today and the photos online are very close to what it looks like. There were two of them available for us to view. One was in a matte silver in the SE edition and the other was special color for car shows only in a beautiful red with gold flakes. This was called the "First Edition". The First Edition will be the top of line with 4 colors only. Blue, Red, Black, and a new light green. The bad news, NO SVR upon its launch in May. That's right, They are not offering the SVR for a while so the 530 hp First Edition with a BMW engine is tops for now. The interior is very similar to the new full size with the one floating center screen. Overall, the vehicle looks good and very similar to the current model blended with the Velar. There will also be a price increase as the First Edition starts at $120000 and its the only one you can get with a V8.
Does anyone have a paint chip or actual photo of the Varesine Blue in the First Edition? I've seen the photo of the full size, but it looks like a super dark gray to me. I am hoping for more of a Corris Gray tone. Does the Varesine Blue look more gray or more blue? I wish that they would offer more colors in the First Edition including Satin Eiger. I need the V-8, but I need gray LOLOL.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Does anyone have a paint chip or actual photo of the Varesine Blue in the First Edition? I've seen the photo of the full size, but it looks like a super dark gray to me. I am hoping for more of a Corris Gray tone. Does the Varesine Blue look more gray or more blue? I wish that they would offer more colors in the First Edition including Satin Eiger. I need the V-8, but I need gray LOLOL.
There was one video which had it with the serenity spec, I will try to find it

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm with you 100% Peach. I can't believe that they didn't include Carpathian Gray in the FE color pallet. I just bit the bullet and ordered a Santorini Black FE with the Black Exterior Pack.

Those "Burnished Copper" exterior trim pieces on the Dynamic models (including FE) are not my thing at all.... so unfortunately I was pushed into the Black Exterior Pack. I usually prefer a little contrast but this time around it doesn't seem like that's in the cards.

Reactions: peachskinsheets

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had the privilege to see the new sport today and the photos online are very close to what it looks like. There were two of them available for us to view. One was in a matte silver in the SE edition and the other was special color for car shows only in a beautiful red with gold flakes. This was called the "First Edition". The First Edition will be the top of line with 4 colors only. Blue, Red, Black, and a new light green. The bad news, NO SVR upon its launch in May. That's right, They are not offering the SVR for a while so the 530 hp First Edition with a BMW engine is tops for now. The interior is very similar to the new full size with the one floating center screen. Overall, the vehicle looks good and very similar to the current model blended with the Velar. There will also be a price increase as the First Edition starts at $120000 and its the only one you can get with a V8.
Daddykay24 what did you think about the matte silver?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered it too (in Italy) in Eiger Grey with the Stormer Handling Pack, but the seller called me back to say that with this option the delivery could be even more delayed.
He told me that in June we should have an estimated production date.
Without that pack he thought it could be delivered in November/December, but with.....
I decided to keep it since I want both rear Limited Slip Differential and steering wheels.
Let's see what will happen.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a first edition on order in black with white interior. After seeing the varesine blue online I switched to it and black interior. I find it so odd that when you order the most expensive sport available you have the most limited exterior color and interior options. I am being told the 2022 model orders are finishing in August and the 2023 models will start production in September with a December delivery time. We'll see...

Here is the varesine blue for anyone interested.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a first edition on order in black with white interior. After seeing the varesine blue online I switched to it and black interior. I find it so odd that when you order the most expensive sport available you have the most limited exterior color and interior options. I am being told the 2022 model orders are finishing in August and the 2023 models will start production in September with a December delivery time. We'll see...

Here is the varesine blue for anyone interested.
Does anyone have a pic of Giola Green

21 - 38 of 38 Posts