RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.

I purchased my first Land Rover yesterday. Ended up with a 2020 RRS with the V8. I have one question. RADIO PRESETS???

This has to be the most confusing and cumbersome infotainment I have every used. Is "favorites" where all radio presets go?

I saved a handful of XM stations (by pressing the star icon) and they listed 6 of them along the bottom of whatever XM station I am listening too. But I also have a "favorites" folder that shows all the stations I have saved.

I don't understand why when inside XM, I can see 6 of those stations along the bottom of the screen, but I have to click on "favorites" to see all the others? Or am I doing this all wrong?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I got a killer deal on mine, so I took it! Yes I finally did. I had to read the manual to figure out what I was doing wrong. But all good new. I dont care for the infotainment. But its leap years above what I last saw. Apple Carplay is very nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
BIGW0RM
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing