RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,
new to the forum, but has been browsing thru this website for a while. just bought a new 2010 RRS S.Black with ivory lux interior and 20in stromer alloy wheels. will be getting it from the dealer in a week. cant wait to drive my first RRS. before i get it delivered, do i need to request the dealer to upgrade any software glitches or service updates. for eg i have been reading in the forums about Navigation swithcing to UK English. second i am in ohio and the roads are terrible in my part of town. the tires which comes with the Stormer wheels are they decent in snow/ice? do i need mudflaps? i need all weather floor mats, where would be a best place to find them. thanks guys, excited to join this forum

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
472 Posts
I got mine about 6 weeks ago. Before delivery, the dealership did update the vehicle program; I do not know if it was engine/tranny management system or another system but I have not had glitches per se.

If your RRS comes with Michelin Latitude Diamairas they are useless in snow...see this thread (alot of good member comments here)....

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35869

My dedicated snows are being mounted tomorrow... 8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts