Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bent and cracked the right front 20" factory rim on my RRSSC - Bummer. Local rim repair shop says they cant repair it due to the crack being too far into the barrel of the rim.

For a temporary solution I purchased a discounted set of these:

Attachments

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
89 Posts
What style wheel were you running before these?

Where did you purchase the new set from? How much did they run you?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RRS2006 said:
What style wheel were you running before these?

Where did you purchase the new set from? How much did they run you?
I had 4 of the standard MY06 to MY09 Supercharged (not stormer) wheels with the 10 spokes V, but now im down to 3 :x

Got them off FleaBaey for around $$$$$$$ from CC in CA.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
umbertob said:
Reminds me of the Third Reich like that. :lol: Put them on and let's see the full effect on the car.
ROFLMAO!!!

I hope they don't look like 5 spoke Maltese crosses on my RRS but well see when they arrive in a few days. Of course I will post pics!

They are aftermarket copies of the new RRSSC wheels in black.

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
gooseyloosey said:
rrtoadhall said:
FYI, Longaberger made the Range Rover picnic baskets that a few of us were provided with our rigs.
http://miami.ebayclassifieds.com/cl...ange-rover-original-picnic-basket/?ad=6054097
That's the ones! I still have the glasses, plates, napkins, table cloth and plastiware. Plates and plastiware have never even been opened. The old basket is looking a little worn and could use a good cleaning but has held up much better than the Harrod's picnic basket that came with one of my other cars.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
56 Posts
umbertob said:
Reminds me of the Third Reich like that. :lol: Put them on and let's see the full effect on the car.
Jawohl, mein Herr ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts