RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
1999 SE.

Need lots of little odds and ends...

Need:
1. front right hand door handle cable wire. (ideally new)
2. a handful of the blue inner door trim "Christmas trees"
3. drivers plastic knee panel (tan)
4. rear seatbelt buckle (right side)
5. front door puddle light assemblies (both)
6. land rover center caps
7. 10 chrome lug nut covers
8. driver door pull (tan)

etc...

Been hunting online and ebay and this site and can't seem to locate all the odds and ends.. There has to be some place people find this stuff. Any leads?

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
All are available from the dealer and/or AB, BP, RN etc.

You can contact Scotty and see what he has left in inventory.

OR

You can always post in the wanted section.

BTW, there is no such thing as chrome lug nut covers. Our covers are part of the lug nut and not sold seperately. If you want chrome you will need to buy chrome nuts from an after market supplier.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for the input.

I'm not interested in buying from a dealer if I can help it... Closest one is 2 hours away.

I'm in BFE KY and the salvage yards here don't have any Rovers. (trust me, I checked- it's always my go to source.) If anyone is willing to take a look at their local salvage yard (while they're out treasure hunting), I'd be happy to buy parts as long as they're in decent shape...

I'm not sure what AB,BP and RN are--- I assume they're Rover parts sellers?

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Atlantic British, British Pacific, Rovers North...

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,248 Posts
Thanks for the input.

I'm not interested in buying from a dealer if I can help it... Closest one is 2 hours away.

I'm in BFE KY and the salvage yards here don't have any Rovers. (trust me, I checked- it's always my go to source.) If anyone is willing to take a look at their local salvage yard (while they're out treasure hunting), I'd be happy to buy parts as long as they're in decent shape...

I'm not sure what AB,BP and RN are--- I assume they're Rover parts sellers?
All are available from the dealer and/or AB, BP, RN etc.

You can contact Scotty and see what he has left in inventory.

OR

You can always post in the wanted section.

BTW, there is no such thing as chrome lug nut covers. Our covers are part of the lug nut and not sold seperately. If you want chrome you will need to buy chrome nuts from an after market supplier.
Am I missing something here?

Scotty is a vendor on here, so look his name up, and ask him what he has that you need, if you dont want to buy new parts.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scotty the BECM guy? I went to his site and all he had was a few big pieces for sale.

I suppose I can give him a call and see if he has other stuff..

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
OR... wait for it... you could email him or PM him. :mrgreen:

It's a holiday weekend with family. I know I sure wouldn;t wanna be pestered with phones calls for Rover bits on holiday.

·
Registered
719 Posts
not to mention there are like 3 part out threads right now in the for sale section.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts