RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a 2003 hse silver, and i am looking to get 22's for it, any advice? i was looking to get the stormet wheels, does anyone have any pictures of their rr with 22 inch rims? or 24 inch rims, thanks. help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You should check the post below, I think this pretty much answers your question :)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37946

I live in Estonia and the roads are crap here. This means that I should not go larger than 19" in order to keep a minimum of ride comfort. Does anybody have pictures of 19" stormer wheels? What about replica's (do or don't)? I found some replica's that are cheap, but the offset is 50 instead of the standard 57. Currently I have some Mak Canyon 19" rims with offset 35 mm (just bought the 2005 RR last week) but the tires rub and get cut. Does 50 mm offset work?

·
Registered
232 Posts
just a bog standard Stornoway Vogue with style 8 wheels on - I like to travel incognito - well apart from the plates 8-|=

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 22's on my 2003 range rover. the tire size is 285/35 r22 106v yokahama parada tires. and the clearance is fine even when i lower it and turn corners. any thicker rubbers on it and the tires will get eaten by the wheel wells. so these are the size of tires that i found that fit perfect.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Akon.

Check out aftermarket offerings from Overfinch for your model L322 or possibly www.speedywheels.com.au from down-under ?

I prefer forged wheels to reduce or maintain unsprung weight on each corner of the truck with appropriate tyres to match dude !

I'm back from the Solomon Islands boys.

Cheerio,

Vinniman.
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts