RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I a man replacing the front upper and lower control arms, upper ball joints, and sway bar on my 2006 HSE.

i can find component part numbers but not the bolts that they recommend to replace, as they are stretched after being torqued. Does anyone have these part numbers?

Upper control arm bushing bolt (14mm)
Lower control arm bushing bolt (14mm)
Engine Cradle bolt (6x 14mm)
Upper ball joint screws (Philips head, size ?)

Also need for future project....

Front brake shield bolt
Intake manifold bolts (two types, one type looks like some type of stud with a nut, which I'll also need)

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I do not know the part numbers but depending on your time frame Island 4x4 in the UK may help you and supply same at a fair price. Can be hard to get in touch with sometimes

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The official online Land Rover parts sites don't list hardware part numbers, just your major components. However I stumbled on this site today which does have part numbers for everything, it's www.advancedfactors.co.uk.

The Upper and lower control arm bolts are KYG000043
The ball joint hex screws are RYP501170
The nuts for the Control arms are RYH501100
Engine cradle bolts are KYG000042
Brake shield screws are SYP000171

BTW, I bought these bolts from Atlantic British in 2016 when I did the front end of the 2004 HSE, and more than half the order was wrong and all of it was overpriced (more than dealer prices). Hence the reason I did not consult them this time.

I paid $120 for each Delphi front lower control arm at British Atlantic and just bought the same exact ones at PartsGeek.com for $71 each. Beware what you buy from them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts