RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to change my instrument cluster from mph to km/hr. Currently the speed does show in km/hr in the lower dash in a digital display however the gauge is obviously showing differently. While the dealer did not provide a part number, they did mention the cluster is not in stock anywhere in the US or Canada. Ordering one in could be months away with no ETA and of course I have to prepay for special orders!

Can anyone provide me with a part number so I can call my friend in the UK to check there for me? Thx.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Local dealer quoted my approx $550 for the part however they have to order one in plus one hr labour to install and program. Only problem is they cant get their hands on the part as they are backordered.

I noticed the custom ones from Kahn while looking at other parts, but not really my thing. I think it makes the vehicle look cheap. They do have some nice wheels and I like their mesh front grille!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to complete this thread and in case anyone else ever needs this info, here are the part numbers:

2010 RRS S/C
Cluster in km only LR023963
Cluster in km & mph LR019949

The cluster is back ordered in US and Canada however I was able to get it from UK for about $200 less!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts