RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
62 Posts
Hi,

On my '07 RR Sport, DR light turns on Red as soon as I go around a corner. Indy shop read the codes (C1119-09, C1119-62, C1B11-62) and found very little to none fluid contamination in the reservoir. The filter in the valve block was crushed and had to be replaced. They suggested I replace the valve block, as the system shuts down right away and doesn't allow further testing.

Now 2 codes C1119-09, C1119-62 are related to hydraulic pressure and C1B11-62 is pressure control valve. Does it mean pressure is not building up because of bad pressure control valve, stuck valve inside valve block or is the DR pump not building up the pressure.

I want to understand the error codes to figure out what could be wrong with the system, instead of start randomly replacing expensive components.

I would great appreciate suggestions, if I s
hould replace the valve block or the DR pump?

Thanks

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
106 Posts
From what I have learned about this issue is that the wiring to the top of the front suspension can become frayed and break, causing the fault. Simple to fix, just re-splice the wiring and wrap it in electrical tape or use connectors. There are a couple of vids on YouTube that cover this, so give it a look first.

I had the Dynamic Response fault come on in my '13 RRS and found that I have to go through the cover in the front wheel well to correct this issue. Fortunately the light has not returned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts