RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my second P38, and I've become quite familiar with fixing my last one. I just picked this one up last week and did not get any previous owner information. It has factory looking newer air ride, but it has this aftermarket screen with monitors and different switches to control each wheel separately. Does anybody recognize this? I'm wondering if it's a kit you can buy or if it was all custom made. Also the slow 35MPH warning stays on.

·
Registered
206 Posts
The previous owner sure possesed mad fab skills.... NOT !

Please return that Rangie to it's former glory....and drop the ghetto wheels as well.

Just to make my rant post useful.... no, no idea on what's that system.

N.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got stock wheels and tires also. I'll be putting them on, I don't mind the look of the bigger ones, but I live out in the country on a dirt road. I'm kind of afraid to take the panel off and then have it stop working all together.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,242 Posts
Home brewed and ugly IMHO.
If you want to keep it as reliable as possible without going back to RR parts, you can buy one of these that will work a charm.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MECHANIC ... ccessories
Or you can shoot Scotty a pm and have him send you a whole new (used), guaranteed to work EAS system.

Martin

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Hi Mitoska1977,

Please tell us how the life is with that kind of aftermarket air ride controls.

Did you switch back to OEM?

Thanks

Flo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IT worked ok, it was kind of nice after I figured out how to use it good. You could control each wheel separatley, and monitor the air bag pressure. I ended up selling the truck a few months back though.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Mitoska1977 said:
IT worked ok, it was kind of nice after I figured out how to use it good. You could control each wheel separatley, and monitor the air bag pressure. I ended up selling the truck a few months back though.
Interesting.
Thanks for your reply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts