RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

Im sory, my first post is asking for help. Im from Serbia, my driver have problem in other country and local dealer cant help me. Maybe someone here can.

We have Range Rover Sport, 2017. Driver is heading to Switzerland. He is at the moment at Slovenia. He is tryng to enter destination in SatNav. He enters country, city, street, everything ok. But, when he press Start button, route resets and shows him some street in Belgrade, no map and route to entered adress. Also show offline error.

Ive tryed to call local dealer, he said to check sd card and adress spelling. Both are good. Do someone here had this kind of problem?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome to the Forums. This is sounding like simply a bug in ICTP (InControl Touch Pro). You might want to ask the dealer for an update as there was a major update released recently. If they continue to give you blank stares, try subscribing to Topix for a day, find the ITCP TSB (Technical Service Bullitin) which references the software update, print it and bring it in.

Also, I've found that the Country/City/Street method of inputting the destination is not reliable. Try just searching conventionally using the full address, city (example: 123 Fake St, Fake Town, USA) Here maps has an excellent offline database which comes with the car. You can see if there are maps updates for the car here (this is different than the ICTP update): http://landrover.navigation.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts