RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay this is the second time this has happen to me and I can't figure it out. We drove from Michigan to Kentucky last night pretty non eventful trip and our 2005 RR was a great ride down. However this morning when I went to the car I noticed that the Navi/Radio display had not powered down and was stuck on the Land Rover emblem and the power on knob/button was flashing. After several start and restarts still couldn't get it to reset. I popped the hood to disconnect the battery only to find that I didn't have the proper tools to disconnect the batter I went back in to find it powered down. Started the RR and everything was back to normal. This is the second time this has happened anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it? Thanks.

·
Registered
441 Posts
this happens to me @ every 1:30 starts.

don't just turn off and restart or it will not have "rebooted"

you must turn the Rover off and sit there for ~1 minute then the screen will go off then the red light on the radio

then you can restart and it is fine

weird

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
21 Posts
I have zackly the same issue with my 2008 LR RR HSE L322. For the first time.
As you did I just went out and disconnected my battery for a few hours and we will see what happens.
I pray it needs to hard reboot is all..
My Nav. stopped working long ago.
My back up camera works on and off! Not a clue on that one! Bad wire is my guess near hing point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts