RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oregon, think its cd2. I wasn't sure of the functionality since the other nav system looks like it has more buttons but almost identical to mine. You dont happen to have one do you mag?

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
oregon is one disc that I don't have unfortunately.

In the past we've just done a group buy on here. One person buys the set, then everyone else just chips in for the disc(s) they need. IIRC, it works out to about $30 a disc or so. A lot better than forking out $200 when you only need one or two.

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
go on sarasota craigsist (sarasota, FL) and there's a guy on there with the whole set. I think he wants $20 each for them, but I'm not sure which update they are.

If it's not in sarasota, it's in Fort Myers or Tampa.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks mag, just called the guy and he seems pretty cool. he's opening up a paypal tomorrow so I can send him payment. you're the man mag

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
You can call me the man after you actually get them. I hate craigslist and all the scams on there. So take that with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Anybody know of any up here? I'm looking for the Ontario disk. I have it for Toronto, but I wouldn't mind the other areas as well...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Looking for New Mexico as well if anyone knows of a place.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they came in today, im going to test them first then post a link here to a for sale section ad ill place of the main board.

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
I always thought there were 8 also...but in an email he sent me I could have sworn he said 10. :think:

I wouldn't worry about it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts