RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Range Rover that I would like to use for driving between our homes in Idaho, Chicago and AZ. I am concerned that many of the states we drive through have few or NO dealers if you need roadside assistance or warranty work done. What happens if you breakdown in Wyoming, Montana or other states with no representation? The roadside assistance support page says they will tow you to the nearest service center. However, that might be 2 states away!! Thanks

·
Premium Member
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1,482 Posts
There used to be a network of Land Rover owners & enthusiasts known as the Birmabright Brotherhood that was created for just the situation you described, but it’s been dormant. AAA membership is a must for owners of older Land Rovers, but I’d say that newer LR owners should also have this as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1995 p38a
38 Posts
Your cars covered under a warranty, I'd say let them deal with it and figure it out. Have them bring you to the nearest car rental place and when you get your car back stick land rover with the bill, they should have a service center in a reasonable distance from each other. Land Rovers aren't too rare.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts