RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm buying a nanocom for my P38 and I was hoping to go halves with a mate who has an L322 (TDV6 2002 as per title) but I can't seem to find a nanocom for that model or an unlock code.
Am I being thick or do BBS just not cover that model?
thanks!
Morat

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,719 Posts
How about contacting BBS to see what they cover? Unless they have changed how they do business you won;t find any codes for their gear until AFTER you purchase and have access to their support systems.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They list the code unlocks on their site, but the rest of the site isn't that useful. However, now I've ordered the Nanocom for my P38 I've got email addresses for their sales team. So, I'll ask :)

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,366 Posts
BBS don't do a Nanocom for early L322 - if they did, I'd have bought the unlock for my P38A Nanocom. At the moment, I'll be using my T4 as soon as I can make a DTC0065A Red J1962 Connector. I could buy the L322 software for my Faultmate MSV bit it's a bit out of my price range at the moment.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,235 Posts
I was also surprised at the cost of adding our MkIII to the Faultmate, so never bothered.
I use a TekPro and RSW stuff for that and the Discovery

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,366 Posts
Re my post above, I made up a DTC0065A Red J1962 Connector for my T4 from information supplied by a bloke on the MG Rover forum. I also have a GAP IID Tool and the Faultmate L322 software. I leave the GAP in the car- it's not the BT version so it needs a good Message Centre. Mine is as I've replaced the ribbon cable in the instrument panel. Of the three, I prefer Faultmate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts